I am Mirna

Assalamualaikum wr. wb.
Hello guys...
The first I want to introduce my self. My name is Mirnawati (this is my full name) but the people around me always call me Mirna, so all of you can also call me Mirna. I live in Panggentungan Utara, but maybe some of you still many who don't know where I live. So more precisely I live in the area of Gowa district, South Sulawesi.
Finally, I want to tell you that now I am a student, who is studying at one of University in South Sulawesi. You want to know? Yaa... I am one of the students in UIN Alauddin Makassar, major English Education (grade six). SO God willing I will graduation next year, amiin... Do not forget to pray for me guys to quickly my graduation so soon so that I will get married soon. hehehhe...
Because fast graduation fast also marriage. So I hope all of you (students) to finish your education soon and get good job. amiin ya Rabb...
Newest
Previous
Next Post »